Bracelet Size Guide
Measuring Your Wrist:
- Flexible measuring tape or ruler
- String or strip of paper
- Pen or marker
1) Use a flexible tape measure, or if you do not have one, use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist just above the wrist bone. Write down the measurement; this is your wrist size.
2) If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon or cord, mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
3) Add 0.8" (2 cm) to your wrist size. This accounts for movement of the bracelet with charms on it.
4) Refer to the chart below for the recommended bracelet size, which is based on a comfort fit. You should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and your wrist. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference.
For example, my wrist measures 6.75".
Adding 0.8" to this, the total is 7.55".
Therefore, I comfortably wear the 7.5" bracelet.
8.3" <--- NEW SIZE!