Product Care Instructions
- Ensure that the garment is turned inside out first. Wash your tee / sweatshirts / hoodies / sequin top in cold water on a delicate/gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Lay flat to dry in order to maintain the shape of the item.
- If the item contains a rhinestone/bling drawstring, REMOVE THE DRAWSTRING PRIOR to washing. While the drawstring is waterproof, we highly recommend removing it so it will last much longer.
- We strongly recommend having your cardigan dry cleaned.
- For apparel with a chenille patch, if the patch becomes dirty, you can spot clean the patch with a soft toothbrush or other small soft brush along with dish soap and cold water prior to washing it; wash the item by itself! Do NOT wash it with other items.
- Do not place in the dryer - lay item flat to dry. If you need to iron the garment that has a patch, remember to place something over it to further protect it.
- Hand wash or professional dry clean.
- Carefully handwash the mugs - do not place them in the dishwasher.
- For the color-change mug, do not place it in the microwave as extreme temperatures may prevent the color change from occurring.
- Store jewelry separately in a tarnish-resistant pouch and keep away from abrasive surfaces.
- Handle charms and bracelet with care. Be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could damage them.
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing and other sporting/physical activities and limit contact with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
- Polish your jewelry frequently with the cleaning cloth (enclosed with your order) to maintain the jewelry's shine. Avoid silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.